Scripts we have written to make our lives easier and which might be useful to others.
- DCP - a file copying utility using dsh.
- Backup debian/ubuntu machines with debi-backup.
- Adjustments to NCAD to run using dropbear ssh server.
- Hotwire - a web-based generic front-end to Postgres databases
- A patch to tftp-hpa to permit CGI-like TFTP access.
- Hobbit/Xymon/Big Brother scripts.
- A web frontend to faimond
- Notes, configuration and scripts for our Lapwing infrastructure. (Raven authentication required.)
- A perl-based BSDP daemon - to netboot OS X machines without an OS X Server on the network