skip to content

Department of Chemistry Internal Pages

Security and Mifare cards

Mifare cards

  • You will get a University Photo ID card called a mifare card when you join the department.  
  • Always have your mifare card with you, because it gives you access into the parts of the department for which you have authorisation.
  • Please send any mifare card access requests or queries to the mifare administration email address at
  • Your card also unlocks the gates to the secured cycle area! 

Report lost or stolen cards immediately to Emma Graham in room 146 so she can de-activate the card and issue a new one.

Information about safety and security in the department