skip to content

Current Postgraduate Students


There are numerous ways in which we offer support to you as a Department.  The first and most obvious avenue is your Supervisor and your research group but there may be times that you need support which comes from outside that sphere.  We have set up various schemes to underpin this need:

As well as within the Department, you may also wish to seek help outside and there are structures in place to help you do that:

If you are in doubt as to who to contact with any issue, please seek advice from within the Department. You can always rely on the Graduate Education Team to help you decide which avenue to take next.