You can support the Chemistry Department in many different ways:
- Help with the Chemistry Open Day during Science Week.
- Volunteer for our new Postdoc Mentoring Scheme.
- Collaborate in your research with one of our research groups.
You can also support Cambridge Chemistry philanthropically in the following ways:
- Give online instantly: all amounts large or small are welcome and will be put to good use by the Chemistry Department.
- Support a student or young lecturer as part of our Next Generation pathway.
- Fund a visiting lecturer.
- Host a fundraising drinks party, lecture or other event.
Our Head of Department, John Pyle, is always happy to meet to discuss ways in which you can become more involved in the UK's leading chemistry department. To meet with John to discuss your ideas, please contact him at: email@example.com, telephone number (01223) 336343.