Tips on using this search form
- All search terms are case-insensitive
- If you specify more than one search option (e.g. you search for both "Authors" and "Paper title") then the publications returned will be those that match all of your search terms
- To reset the search form, click here
- Currently displaying 18401 - 18420 of 18423 publications
An Appreciation of Organic Solid-State Chemistry and Challenges in the Field of “Molecules, Materials, Medicines”
– Israel Journal of Chemistry
Multi-dimensional super-resolution imaging enables surface hydrophobicity mapping.
– Nature Communications
Structural insights into the EthR-DNA interaction using native mass spectrometry.
– Chemical communications (Cambridge, England)
Metainference: A Bayesian inference method for heterogeneous systems.
– Sci Adv
Fluctuation modes of a twist-bend nematic liquid crystal
– Phys. Rev. X
Flow Synthesis of Cyclobutanones via [2+2] Cycloaddition of Keteneiminium Salts and Ethylene Gas
– Reaction Chemistry and Engineering
Structural Simplicity as a Constraint on the Structure of Amorphous Silicon
Floating zone growth of alpha-Na0.90MnO2 single crystals
– Journal of Crystal Growth
A general reaction network unifies the aggregation behaviour of the Aβ42 peptide and its variants
The relation between chemical bonding and ultra-fast crystal growth
– Advanced Materials
Base resolution maps reveal the importance of 5-hydroxymethylcytosine in a human glioblastoma
– Genomic Medicine
Understanding immobilized molecular catalysts for fuel-forming reactions through UV/vis spectroelectrochemistry
– ACS Catalysis
Disorder drives cooperative folding in a multidomain protein.
– Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America
Thermodynamic Effective Molarities for Supramolecular Complexes
– Advances in Physical Organic Chemistry
Large scale in silico screening of materials for carbon capture through chemical looping
– Energy & Environmental Science
SOD1 protein aggregates stimulate macropinocytosis in neurons to facilitate their propagation.
– Molecular neurodegeneration
Arachidonic acid mediates the formation of abundant alpha-helical multimers of alpha-synuclein.
– Scientific reports
Particle-based simulations of steady-state mass transport at high Péclet numbers
Enhanced Methylation Analysis by Recovery of Unsequenceable Fragments
– PLoS One
Realignment of the charge-density wave in TiSe_2 by variation of the conduction band population