Simultaneous NMR characterisation of multiple minima in the free energy landscape of an RNA UUCG tetraloop.
– Physical chemistry chemical physics : PCCP
Structure of a low-population binding intermediate in protein-RNA recognition.
– Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America
Constructing free energy landscapes of RNAs at atomic resolution and characterisation of their excited states
– JOURNAL OF BIOMOLECULAR STRUCTURE & DYNAMICS
A method of determining RNA conformational ensembles using structure-based calculations of residual dipolar couplings.
– The Journal of chemical physics
AUTOBA: Automation of backbone assignment from HN(C)N suite of experiments
– Journal of Biomolecular NMR
Visualization of early events in acetic acid denaturation of HIV-1 Protease: A molecular dynamics study
– PLoS One
Structure and Dynamics of Double Helical DNA in Torsion Angle Hyperspace: A Molecular Mechanics Approach
– Journal of Biomolecular Structure and Dynamics