Collecting your token
To connect to ChemNet you will need your ChemNet credentials (crsid and ChemNet token). You can get your token from https://apps.ch.cam.ac.uk/ssms/collectchemnet if you know your Raven password.
Connecting to ChemNet
- In System Preferences | Network, turn Wifi on
- Click Apply
- After a short while, under Network Name, a full list of available networks will be listed. Select ChemNet
- You will now need to log in with your ChemNet credentials.
- Click Join
- You may be prompted to accept the certificate, if so click Show certificate
- Tick Always trust "chemnet.ch.private.cam.ac.uk"
- Expand the Trust arrow and accept the defaults which should say Always Trust Under Trust
- Click Continue
- You will be asked to authenticate the certificate. Do this using your Mac Admin name and password
- Click Update Settings
- You should now be connected to ChemNet